Welcome to the North Carolina Electrical Inspectors Association (NCEIA) website nceia.com. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using our website or purchasing any products or services.
The NCEIA offers membership for annual dues. By becoming a member, you agree to the following:
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Membership renewal is due annually.
- Memberships may be terminated for violating any of the terms and conditions or for any other reason deemed appropriate by the NCEIA.
The NCEIA website offers products and services for sale through our e-commerce platform. By making a purchase through our website, you agree to the following:
- Payment is due at the time of purchase.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order.
- We do not offer refunds on products or services purchased through our website.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
The NCEIA offers continuing education classes for our members. By enrolling in a class, you agree to the following:
- Payment is due at the time of enrollment.
- Class registration is subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class.
- We do not offer refunds on classes, but we may allow for a transfer to a future class.
- It is your responsibility to attend the class and complete all required coursework.
The information provided on the NCEIA website is for general informational purposes only. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information contained on our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of our website or the information contained on our website.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. By continuing to use our website or purchase our products or services after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in North Carolina.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org